What To Expect
We understand that visiting a church for the first time isn’t always easy. Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
- Welcoming environment and a team of Awaken volunteers ready to welcome and assist you. Be sure to bring your Connection Card to the "Next Steps" tent after service for a gift! We want to do all we can to make your experience as easy as possible.
- An incredible kids ministry that shares the gospel and doesn’t just babysit. If you have children 5th grade or younger, the first place you need to go is the AwakenKids check-in station. Here, you’ll meet some of our AwakenKids leaders, register your children, and then take them to the appropriate class.
- A gospel-focused gathering. As you experience our worship gathering, we hope you’ll see first and foremost that we unapologetically preach the transformational gospel of Jesus with creativity, clarity, and conviction. Our desire is to bring glory to God in all we do, not just when we are at church, but every day of our lives.
- A time of bold, reverent, and Jesus-centered worship. We have a diverse and talented worship team that leads us each week in worshiping Jesus through a style and format that is cross-generationally relatable. We believe that theology and scripture in music are what make worship such a powerful component in a church service. Expect to hear not only hymns and classics, but as well, a mixture of modern and contemporary songs that are rich in biblical truths.
- A comfortable place to be. Dress comfortably…we’re not concerned with what people wear, but rather who they worship.
We hope you will join us soon at a Sunday Worship Gathering and that you will choose to join in this move of God by getting involved at Awaken. If you have questions prior to your visit, feel free to contact us.