BABY & Child DEDICATION...
At Awaken, we encourage parents to publicly dedicate their children to the Lord. When parents dedicate
- Parents are acknowledging their child as a gift from God (Psalm 127:3-5).
- Parents are publicly declaring their intention to raise their child in such a way that they are given
an opportunity to know God and to establish a personal relationship with Christ (Deuteronomy
6:49, Ephesians 6:4).
- Parents are affirming their total dependence upon the Lord (John 15:5).
- Parents are asking family, friends and the church community to prayerfully support and hold them
accountable to these commitments (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Steps for Child Dedication:
- Dedicating parent(s) have been attending Awaken regularly for at least six months.
- Dedicating parent(s) have successfully filled out and handed in the Child Dedication Application
Form below and sent it to Awaken Church.
- Dedicating parent(s) attend the scheduled Child Dedication service where they publicly dedicate
their child to the Lord.
The next Baby Dedication will be held on Sunday, December 10th. To participate, fill out the form below.